1. Currently attending or will be attending a recognized college/university or trade school/apprenticeship program related to the culinary or hospitality industry.
2. Proof of enrollment for the Fall 2013 semester or similar enrollment period
3. Currently employed by Acrobat Outsourcing, in good standing and has worked at least 10 events since January 1, 2013
1. Meets all eligibility criteria
2. Written Essay/Short Answers
3. Personal Interview with the Scholarship Committee and/or Chief Executive Officer (Phone or Webcam)
Written Essay Criteria
Short Answer (100-300 words):
• Introduction and background – What school/program are you attending? Where are you in the program/expected graduation date?
• Why did you choose that program? What made you interested in that area?
• What do you plan to do after you complete the program?
Essay (500 and 1000 words):
• How has working in the Hospitality Industry, especially with Acrobat Outsourcing, helped to shape and guide your future goals?
Acrobat will give up to a $1000 cash scholarship to four deserving employees.